Most homeowners do not think about the inner workings of a refrigerator until it stops cooling, or unless it comes time to replace it. In order to get the most use possible from this invaluable appliance it can be useful to understand how it keeps food cool—and Done-Right Davie Appliance Repair is here to help.
Read below to find out everything you should understand about how a refrigerator works, how it cools your food and if it’s time to connect with refrigerator repair Florida.
Parts of a Refrigerator
There are not too many homes that do not have a refrigerator in the kitchen. It has been a must-own household appliance for a lot of years. A household refrigerator will store food and drinks at the best temperature, in order to stop spoiling and slow down the growth of bacteria. The cycle of refrigeration works by moving the warmth from the inside of the appliance to the outside, relying on the principles of evaporation and condensation.
The primary parts of your refrigerator are. For questions or service call Done-Right Davie Appliance Repair:
The refrigerator compressor is a combo of a motor and pump, and it is need for the circulation of refrigerant in the cooling system.
A compressor is a very important piece of a refrigerator. You should enlist a professional service if the compressor is broken.
The refrigerator condenser is found on the rear exterior wall of the refrigerator and helps to disperse the heat collected inside the refrigerator out in the air.
The evaporator is located on the interior of a refrigerator where absorbs the heat contained within it, thereby lowering the temperature inside the refrigerator.
Right when an evaporator stops working, it is time to hire a professional. Don’t wait until it’s too late.
Liquid refrigerant is transferred through a capillary tube that works as an expansion device as it cools the gas, turning the gas back into a liquid.
A refrigerator thermostat regulates the current temperature throughout a refrigerator, engaging the cooling cycle as it is necessary.
The thermostat inside of a refrigerator is often prone to malfunction. Troubleshoot and call a repairman in Florida for service right when a problem occurs.
How Does Refrigeration Work?
- When the temperature inside a refrigerator goes higher than the set point sensors signal the compressor to begin, and the cooling period starts. The appliance draws in the cold liquified refrigerant, then condenses and pressurizes it, and increases the temperature, so it can turn into a gas.
- The refrigerator compressor directs the warm gas towards the condenser coils located on the back of the appliance, where it comes into contact with warmer temperature in the home and reverts back to a liquified form.
- The cooled refrigerant continues its trip towards the evaporator, pushing through the coils within the appliance and freezer compartment.
- The liquid absorbs the warm air from inside the refrigerator, thereby lowering the temperature back to the correct final point.
- The coolant then evaporates, and will return back to a gas state, and returns to the refrigerator compressor unit to continue the cycle.
Refrigeration is found in many applications and large appliances, this includes heat pumps, AC units, refrigerators and residential freezers. By removing warmth from a single area and then transferring it to a different one the cycle of refrigeration contributes in cooling a home, creates a safe storage space for food that is perishable, and helps with the manufacturing and storage of a number of different everyday products and goods.
Need Refrigerator Repair?
Think your refrigerator require service? Time to schedule service with Done-Right Davie Appliance Repair.
Done-Right Davie Appliance Repair will repair almost all standard brands and models of refrigerators – including commercial models, stand-alone and side-by-side.Our experienced appliance repairmen in Florida are trained to repair and troubleshoot cooling problems, ice makers, condensation issues, puddles and leaks, bulbs, digital controls, smart controls and various malfunctions. We everything about refrigerator repair!
OTHER REFRIGERATOR RESOURCES:
- Refrigerator Noisy
- Refrigerator Not Cooling
- Refrigerator Ice Maker Not Working
- Refrigerator Water Dispenser Not Working